We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to fill the Structural Designer role at our headquarters facility in Cullman, AL!
Candidates will gain experience in the following:
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute packaging solutions in CAD software (Artios)
- Produce prototypes from CAD tables
- Work closely with multiple departments to help ensure project success
- Establish thorough understanding and knowledge of the corrugated packaging industry
- Print Card creation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Fast learner with the ability to multi-task to hit deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter willing to take initiative regularly to drive positive results
- Understanding of Adobe Suite software
- A team player who works well with all involved stakeholders
- Willing to learn basic graphics to help support print card creation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Structural Design, or relevant work experience
- Graphics experience is a plus
Salary dependent upon experience. BCBS medical/pharmacy plan, 401k, Disability, Life/AD&D, Dental/Vision plans, Paid Vacation, and more.
Rusken Packaging is a manufacturer of corrugated boxes, covering the southern and eastern U.S. Operating eighteen (18) facilities spread across nine (9) states, Rusken is one of the largest independent corrugated manufacturers in North America. For 50 years, our vision has been to provide our customers with the very best quality, value, and service in the industry, doing business with people you trust.