We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Jackson, MS team as a Shipping Lead. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to effectively prioritize daily activities and constructively react to changing conditions within a fast-paced work environment.
- Create trucks using computer software system.
- Assist with inventory counts and relocation.
- Use RF Scanners to transfer inventory from one warehouse location to another warehouse location, as well as, inventory to, and from, warehouse locations to the operations manufacturing floor.
- Provide backup assistance to department manager in event of absence.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
- Operate sit down forklift, minimum 3 years experience.
- Possess both oral and written skills to communicate with supervisors and co-workers. The applicant must be able to comprehend written and verbal instructions.
- Work overtime and weekends if needed.
- Will train other forklift drivers on processes and procedures.
- Pay close attention to detail while working in a fast moving and quality-oriented environment.
- Must perform basic math to ensure that customer orders and inventory are accurate.
- Ability to work in seasonal temperature extremes (Summer heat, winter cold).
- Bending, pushing, pulling, lifting may be necessary.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds alone or up to 70 pounds with assistance.
Compensation & Benefits:
Payment is dependent upon experience. BCBS medical/pharmacy plan, 401k, Disability, Life/AD&D, Dental/Vision plans, Paid Vacation, and more.
Rusken Packaging is a manufacturer of corrugated boxes, covering the southern and eastern U.S. Operating eighteen (18) facilities spread across nine (9) states, Rusken is one of the largest independent corrugated manufacturers in North America. For 50 years, our vision has been to provide our customers with the very best quality, value, and service in the industry, doing business with people you trust.