We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Jackson, MS team as a Shipping Lead. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to effectively prioritize daily activities and constructively react to changing conditions within a fast-paced work environment.
- Create trucks using computer software system.
- Assist with inventory counts and relocation.
- Use RF Scanners to transfer inventory from one warehouse location to another warehouse location, as well as, inventory to, and from, warehouse locations to the operations manufacturing floor.
- Provide backup assistance to department manager in event of absence.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
- Operate sit down forklift, minimum 3 years experience.
- Possess both oral and written skills to communicate with supervisors and co-workers. The applicant must be able to comprehend written and verbal instructions.
- Work overtime and weekends if needed.
- Will train other forklift drivers on processes and procedures.
- Pay close attention to detail while working in a fast moving and quality-oriented environment.
- Must perform basic math to ensure that customer orders and inventory are accurate.
- Ability to work in seasonal temperature extremes (Summer heat, winter cold).
- Bending, pushing, pulling, lifting may be necessary.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds alone or up to 70 pounds with assistance.
Compensation & Benefits:
Payment is dependent upon experience. BCBS medical/pharmacy plan, 401k, Disability, Life/AD&D, Dental/Vision plans, Paid Vacation, and more.