Ship Your Food Products Confidently with Corrugated Containers
One of the most hygienic materials for distributing food products, corrugated containers allow for confident, safe delivery to your customer.
Corrugated Container Benefits
- Clean, single use, reduces the transfer of bacteria
- Unlike other packaging materials, corrugated is highly sustainable
- Vast branding opportunities, from logo to messaging & instructions
- Highly customizable to securely protect your products
- Shipping optimization
Committed to food safe packaging practices for our customers, we have made numerous investments to ensure our food safety policy is upheld.
Rusken Packaging Investments
- Our Harrisburg, AR facility is proud to be a cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility, again earning a Superior Rating.
- With four onsite corrugators to supply our manufacturing locations with sheets for production, the number of touches to our sheets are reduced. In addition, the high temperatures reached by the corrugator during the sheet manufacturing process makes the corrugated sheet inhospitable to bacteria.
Ready to Design Your Custom Corrugated Shipping Container?
About Rusken: Rusken is a dynamic, modern integrated packaging company with locations throughout the Southeast United States. With fifteen (15) facilities in eight (8) states, Rusken is a forward-looking regional organization. Headquartered in Cullman, Alabama, Rusken has experienced exponential growth over the last decade. This success is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, focus on family-based values and a commitment to a truly remarkable customer experience. From standard corrugated boxes to highly customized packaging solutions that require robust design-work, colorful printing and hand finishing, the good people behind the Rusken name are passionate about quality, delivery and customer smiles.