We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to execute sales strategy in the Eastern SC and South GA areas as an outside sales representative for a well-known, reputable corrugated packaging company.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers and prospects.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare plans and schedules to identify targets and make contacts with decision makers.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals from field activity, leading to account closings.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contacts for clients.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, seminars, and telemarketing events.
- Follow up for collection of payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate would be a self-discipline and independent person with a desire to work in the Eastern SC and Southern GA areas.
- Must be able to travel within the multiple state area and stay overnight if required.
- Must be able to make cold calls and find leads which fit the plants.
- Must have adequate computer and phone skills as well as excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Must be able to maintain a professional appearance while providing a positive company image in public.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean motor vehicle report.
- Expense account for entertainment and auto expense
- Medical coverage
- 401K retirement plan
Rusken Packaging is a manufacturer of corrugated boxes, covering the Southeast U.S. Operating sixteen (16) facilities spread across eight (8) states, Rusken is one of the largest independent corrugated manufacturers in North America. For over 40 years, our vision has been to provide our customers with the very best quality, value, and service in the industry, doing business with people you trust.