We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to execute sales strategy in the Eastern SC and South GA areas as an outside sales representative for a well-known, reputable corrugated packaging company.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers and prospects.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare plans and schedules to identify targets and make contacts with decision makers.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals from field activity, leading to account closings.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contacts for clients.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, seminars, and telemarketing events.
- Follow up for collection of payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate would be a self-discipline and independent person with a desire to work in the Eastern SC and Southern GA areas.
- Must be able to travel within the multiple state area and stay overnight if required.
- Must be able to make cold calls and find leads which fit the plants.
- Must have adequate computer and phone skills as well as excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Must be able to maintain a professional appearance while providing a positive company image in public.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean motor vehicle report.
Expense account for entertainment and auto expense.
401K retirement plan.