Quality & Safety Manager
We are seeking a qualified Quality Manager to join our Conyers, Georgia team!
The Safety/Quality Manager ensures Quality Policy, Core Values, OSHA regulations, and company policies/guidelines are adhered to the following.
Essential Safety Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides safety training to supervisors and employee groups to establish clear procedures on safety measures and precautions.
- Supports and facilitates employee engagement to drive safety excellence.
- Conducts investigations and prepares reports on workplace injuries and accidents.
- Provides oversight and direction for First Aid and employee wellness activities.
- Facilitates safety committee meetings and training sessions.
- Oversees environmental responsibilities at the location.
Essential Quality Dutities & Responsibilities:
- Participate in Level 10 Quality Manager Meetings
- Utilize and manage the Quality Module NCR, RGA, CAPA user interface for your facility.
- Manage programs for your facility such as ISO 9001:2015 or cGMP (Including Management Review Meetings, Document Control activities, Internal Audit Programs, HACCP/Risk Analysis, etc.)
- Manage quality training program for your facility.
- Assist in customer onboarding/quality activities (PPAPs, Control Plans, etc.)
- Manage Quarantine Bin area inventory.
- Manage the calibration program for the facility.
- Complete documented inspections via iAuditor
- Become an ISO 9001:2015 certified Lead Auditor or cGMP Lead Auditor
- Supporting VOC (Voice of the Customer). Speak directly with customers to help resolve issues they may experience when necessary.
- Know and communicate quality metrics at your local facility.
- Participate in quality activities outside of your facility (Ex: Assisting a facility with Internal Auditing or offsite training opportunities)
- Navigation of the Quality server and common compliance information customers request (REACH, RoHS, etc.)
- Manage the Supplier Approval Program for your local facility.
- Request and review SCARs from suppliers
- Review, analyze, and communicate customer feedback activities for your facility.
- Manage the Root Cause/Corrective Action determination activities for your facility.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Solid ability to organize and plan and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain a balance of work priorities and complete assignments within established timeframes is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a demanding work environment.
- Ability to work independently and interact collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw valid conclusions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to staff and employees at all levels.
- Strong leadership ability along with high ethical standards – uncompromising on worker safety and regulatory compliance requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree, with 5+ years of related professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, utilize appropriate safety equipment, and report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.
- Effective project management skills
- Process driven.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build and lead teams.
- Proven ability to manage strategic plans and capital investments.
- Open to relocation for potential future growth opportunities