We are currently seeking an ambitious, hardworking individual to join our Clarksville, TN facility as a full-time Production Worker.
- Make up corrugated boxes and place product in box for shipment.
- Checking job specifications to materials in use.
- Placing cartons in feed maintaining proper stack height and carton direction.
- Changing pallets and/or loads.
- Packing product as per packing specifications.
- Performing quality inspection of material to ensure product quality to the customer.
- Assuring completion of necessary documentation.
- Assisting operator in maintaining production and quality.
- Maintaining housekeeping standards.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to show up on time to work.
- Ability to work in hot and cold conditions.
- Ability to work overtime if warranted.
- Able to lift to 75 pounds.
- Basic math skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be flexible in the workplace.
- Good attitude and determined.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Prior Manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
Compensation, Benefits & Hours:
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Benefits – Paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
40 hrs./wk. • Day shift • Monday to Friday
About Rusken Packaging:
Rusken Packaging is a manufacturer of corrugated boxes, covering the Southeast U.S. Operating from facilities in Cullman, AL, Heflin, AL, Luverne, AL, Jackson, TN, Clarksville, TN, Knoxville, TN, Charlotte, NC, Cowpens, SC, Atlanta, GA, Conyers, GA, Harrisburg, AR, New Orleans, LA, Jackson, MS and Tupelo, MS, Rusken is one of the largest independent corrugated manufacturers in North America. For over 40 years, our vision has been to provide our customers with the very best quality, value and service in the industry, doing business with people you trust.