Policies & Certifications
At Rusken, our passion is making your first impression. A large part of that first impression’s success lies in ensuring that our customers receive the highest quality products, which encompasses everything from the raw materials, to the manufacturing processes and final products delivered. This commitment & passion go hand in hand with the core values we adhere to as an organization daily, ensuring that our employees, customers & vendors are aligned.
Rusken Packaging, Inc. and its Senior Management Team is committed to the following statements about the quality of our product and services:
- Consistently deliver corrugated fibreboard products on time and to customer specification.
- To carry out continual improvement efforts in the quality of our processes and products.
- Continual training of our personnel so they are equipped to better serve our customers.
Food Safety Policy
Rusken Packaging, Inc. is committed to providing Food Safe packaging products to our customers. This commitment is achieved through:
- Manufacturing and delivering materials in a clean environment.
- Using Food Safe raw materials.
- Continual Improvement of our Food Safety Processes.
Our Cullman Facility (Cullman, AL) participates in the UL Authorized Label Supplier program under LP3912 file number
Our Harrisburg Facility (Harrisburg, AR) participates in the UL Authorized Label Supplier program under LP5622 file number
Our Clarksville Facility (Clarksville, TN) participates in the UL Authorized Label Supplier program under LP5630 file number
Our Jackson Facility (Jackson, MS) participates in the UL Authorized Label Supplier program under LP5671 file number