Rusken Packaging Headquarters – Cullman, AL
We are currently seeking motivated individuals who have experience in a multi-skilled machine maintenance environment to join our Cullman, AL team as an Industrial Electrician. Corrugated machine maintenance is a plus. You must be the hands-on kind of person who does not mind getting in and getting dirty. To be considered for this position, you must have your own tools.
All applicants must have good knowledge and previous work experience with the following: Hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, rebuilding, gear trains, fabrication, and welding. Knowledge of ink systems, rotary die machines, and basic electronics is a plus.
Additional skills requested:
- Ability to solve problems in a manufacturing environment.
- Diagnostic, monitoring, and trouble shooting.
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints.
- Will support other staff in day-to-day operations.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in a similar field.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Sense of urgency to machinery down time due to the manufacturing nature.
- Analytical skills, self-motivation, and initiative.
- Ability to work independently and take charge when needed.
- Must be able to work weekends, overtime, and alternating shifts.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, measurement, volume, and rate. Ability to apply concepts of high school math.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or graphic form. Ability to deal with problems involving one or more concrete variable in standardized situations.
- Ability to stand for long periods, reach and stoop, kneel and crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds by team lifting. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Dependent on experience. BCBS medical/pharmacy plan, 401K, Disability, Life/AD&D, Dental/Vision plans and more.
Rusken Packaging is a manufacturer of corrugated boxes, covering the southern and eastern U.S. Operating eighteen (18) facilities spread across nine (9) states, Rusken is one of the largest independent corrugated manufacturers in North America. For 50 years, our vision has been to provide our customers with the very best quality, value, and service in the industry, doing business with people you trust.