Customer Service Representative
We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our Harrisburg, AR team. This position is responsible for building relationships and working with customers, sales team, production, and shipping.
- Enter customer orders received directly from customers or sales representatives.
- Communicate with customers regarding issues such as order status, estimates and quotations, order changes and confirmations, as well as complaints or questions.
- Interact with vendors, production, sales, and shipping to meet customer’s expectations for pricing, delivery, and quality.
- Enter and edit orders, placing strong focus on detail and accuracy.
- Create and maintain accurate customer specifications for order entry and estimating.
- Expedite orders through vendors or production as mandated by customer requests for delivery.
- Active participation in New Item / New Account Meetings when needed.
- Initiate purchase orders for purchased items.
- Maintain perpetual inventory on approved warehouse customers and place orders as needed to replenish set warehousing levels.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience in an office environment preferred (corrugated industry a plus)
- Amtech (Imaginera/Encore) knowledge a plus
- Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Basic math skills required (determine unit prices, add fractions, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a professional manner
- A willingness to learn new skills in a fast-paced industry
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- The ability to go from seated work to standing work as needed
- Legible handwriting
Compensation, Benefits & Hours:
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Benefits – Paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision
40 hrs./wk. • Day shift • Monday – Friday (overtime as needed)
About Rusken Packaging:
Rusken Packaging is a manufacturer of corrugated boxes, covering the Southeast U.S. Operating from facilities in Cullman, AL, Heflin, AL, Luverne, AL, Jackson, TN, Clarksville, TN, Knoxville, TN, Canton, GA, Conyers, GA, Harrisburg, AR, Jackson, MS and Tupelo, MS, Rusken is one of the largest independent corrugated manufacturers in North America. For over 40 years, our vision has been to provide our customers with the very best quality, value and service in the industry, doing business with people you trust.